Thursday, June 10, 2010

Omega 3 in DHA Form

More on Why Omega 3 Fatty Acids in DHA form are Rad

While perusing Facebook status updates this morning, I found a link to this fantastic article care of the fine folks of Crossfit Endurance:


You may recall, on April 28, I wrote a blog entry (actually there were 2 blog entries dedicated to this because it's so important) about the necessity of balancing your intake of Omega 3 and Omega 6 and how it is essential you are getting your Omega 3 in DHA and EPA form. In case you missed it, take a moment to go back in the blog and check out those 2 entries here and here. And thank the Economist for informing people!

Coming up next week, keeping on topic with the ocean, I'll be writing about shark fin soup and all the crazy awfulness that it causes. Less about health and more about environment for a second. I think the ocean deserves some attention. Until then, wish me luck in my triathlon on Sunday!

This is real by the way. Some guy actually made a scuba suit for his cat, as well as his dog, for that matter. Seriously, check out scuba cat on youtube and if you're anything like me, you'll end up wasting the next hour clicking on links to crazy shark videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment